Walk


Walking is an activity I would recommend to everybody, to those who usually do sports which demand a lot of effort as well as to couch potatoes. When you stroll,   not only do excercise your body but you also activate your mind. As time allows, it is advisable to go out and observe the seasons changing, to perceive the scent of air and vagetation, to look the colours surrounding you. You are always free to choose wether you need  company, for your promenade. There are many of us who would choose walk a dog. Most  dogs do wanny walk by your side, but they tend to lead you. My dog, which was also my friend, was an exception. She used to follow me and at the same time bouncebl kind of ball. This amusing image makes me smile when I amble these days. To benefit of a pleasant promenade it’s good to have a companion. Neverthelss, with or without your a dog, now is a time to leave the couch, skip the gym and feel the autumn atmosphere outdoors. 

Komentarze

  1. This is quite effective writing! Fortunately, I did go for a long walk yesterday, so I feel I've done my share. How about adding a photo or two from your walks? There's no better time for pictures of nature than autumn :) Enjoy blogging!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Thank you for your compliment, Madam. I'm watching around to get any inspiration for a photo.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Not proper for Christmas, but advisable for distraction

The rythym in caos