Sweet notes


Today I want to share with you something that has a very important place in my live - and I hope also in the life of many other people - the music. As far as I remember it was always close to me, giving me the reason for joy and alleviate my sorrows. But let me explain how did music enter in my life. I think it is a bit a merit of my parents and my aunts. My father and his sisters were playing piano during their childhood. My father plays keyboard every day and sometimes he plays the guitar, too. My mother used to play accordion when she was attending school (even though I don’t share her musician taste at all, but I adore accordion). My brother used to played guitar. Unfortunately I don’t play any instrument and I’am only a listener.

I remember when I was a child I used to play board game with my brother always  with the background of some tunes from the cassette tapes (my favourite tunes was those of Paul Anka). During the adolescence I passed a lot of time listening my vinyl records, I still have a collection of about 200 ones. I’am a lucky owner of original records of Stevie Wonder and the Beatles (“Sargent Pepper Lonely Hearts Club Band”). The songs of these records are “the best food” for the soul
It was a time when music was not so accessible as it is now days, it was no internet. Every Saturday everybody could listen the playlist on third channel of Polish Radio "Lista przebojów Trójki" which was conducting by an Marek Niedźwiecki. Every Friday evening I was waiting impatiently for the play list to hear  new rock- and pop-hits.( One of my friends was keen about the alto voice of Niedźwiecki and both of us like his sens of humor.)

That was in the past. Now is still the same, there is no day for me without the music. It is not possible enumerate every name of singers, tunes, pieces I listen. The range of my musical interests is a quite vast one. Sometimes I need to hear the song and then I concentrated on the tune and think about the text at the same time.  My choice depend of my mood -it might be Italian song (by Zucchero or Ligabue), American (by Barbara Streisand,  or Frank Sinatra) or Polish one (Grzegorz Turnau, Krystyna Prońko). Sometimes I search for something that lift my spirit so I curate Barok.
I don’t mind jazz and blues music and recently I listen to Diana Krall, Ricardo Galliano, Stacy Kent.

In the end I'd like you to click here below. Enjoy the music and buona domenica to everybody.

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Not proper for Christmas, but advisable for distraction

The rythym in caos

Walk